Saturday, February 26, 2011

V-Day cards

Ahh, Valentine's Day. What's better than a box of chocolates? TWO boxes of chocolates of course!! :] (that is, unless you're allergic to chocolate). However, what's better than store bought cards? Homemade ones!! Thought I'd post pictures of V-Day cards I made this year.

"Love Robot" for my sister. Yes, the 1s and 0s actually mean something in binary.
He loves penguins and green, I like pink. So here are two penguins on one teeny tiny iceberg...creating the shape of a heart <3










Lots of love for my best friends!!

I was quite excited that the cards didn't require extra postage as I used foam squares for the embellishments to give it some dimension. In previous years I had to pay extra postage because the cards had to be processed by hand. At the time the lady at the post office said they were too thick. I guess I know the trick...don't put too many layers of foam squares.

No comments:

Post a Comment